Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.21 in (1022.9 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jacksonville International Airport (KJAX)
Lat: 30.43°N Lon: 81.7°W Elev: 39ft.
10 Miles SW Folkston GA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Light west wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Light southwest wind.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Charlton County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE