Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity61% Wind SpeedNE 7 mph Barometer30.30 in (1026.2 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Marianna, Marianna Municipal Airport (KMAI)
Lat: 30.84°N Lon: 85.18°W Elev: 112ft.
2 Miles NNW Sneads FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 57. North northeast wind around 5 mph. Tonight Patchy frost after 5am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind. Thursday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 48. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Friday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.