Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer29.80 in (1008.7 mb)
- Dewpoint58°F (14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crestview, Sikes Airport (KCEW)
Lat: 30.79°N Lon: 86.52°W Elev: 190ft.
4 Miles WNW Mossy Head FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Areas of frost before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Walton, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE