Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedNW 14 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Marianna Municipal Airport (KMAI)
Lat: 30.8 Lon: -85.21 Elev: 113ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers before noon. Cloudy early, then becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 72. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE