Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 30.89 Lon: -94.03 Elev: 213ft.
8 Miles N Spurger TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Showers, mainly between 7pm and midnight. Low around 55. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A chance of showers before noon, then a slight chance of rain or drizzle after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60. South wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Jasper, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE