Unsettled weather forecast across eastern U.S.
A storm system moving across the Great Lakes will bring unsettled weather to parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with widespread rain is expected across much of the Northeast. Snow is likely across Wisconsin and the western Great Lakes. Snow is also expected across the central and northern Rockies Monday into Tuesday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity100% Wind SpeedW 12 mph Barometer29.90 in Dewpoint70°F (21°C) Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Homerville Airport (KHOE)
Lat: 31.06°N Lon: 82.77°W Elev: 186ft.
14 Miles NE Fargo GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Breezy, with a southwest wind 13 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tonight Scattered showers, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Scattered rain, then rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 62. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 45. North wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 61. Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 36. Friday Sunny, with a high near 61. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.