Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hammond Municipal Airport (KHDC)
Lat: 30.52°N Lon: 90.42°W Elev: 43ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Calm wind.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Increasing clouds, with a low around 56. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 35. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE