Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
- Barometer29.84 in (1010.2 mb)
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
Current conditions at
McComb / Pike County / John E Lewis Field (KMCB)
Lat: 31.18°N Lon: 90.47°W Elev: 413ft.
5 Miles W Franklinton LA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then showers likely. High near 70. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 35. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE