Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.40 in (1029.7 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
McComb / Pike County / John E Lewis Field (KMCB)
Lat: 31.18 Lon: -90.47 Elev: 413ft.
5 Miles W Franklinton LA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Cloudy, with a high near 61. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Showers, mainly after 10pm. Temperature rising to around 62 by 4am. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE