Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Read More... Humidity94% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.12 in Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jasper, Jasper County-Bell Field Airport (KJAS)
Lat: 30.89°N Lon: 94.03°W Elev: 213ft.
11 Miles ENE Doucette TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Calm wind. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind around 5 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. East wind around 5 mph. Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Saturday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.