Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedW 16 mph
- Barometer29.70 in
- Dewpoint57°F (14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Marianna Municipal Airport (KMAI)
Lat: 30.8°N Lon: 85.21°W Elev: 113ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Patchy frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 70. Light east wind becoming east southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Decatur County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE