Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer29.71 in (1005.8 mb)
- Dewpoint64°F (18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Marianna Municipal Airport (KMAI)
Lat: 30.8°N Lon: 85.21°W Elev: 113ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Decatur County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE