Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.46 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Houston County Airport (KDKR)
Lat: 31.31 Lon: -95.4 Elev: 0ft.
7 Miles NW Trinity TX
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. East wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Walker County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE