Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Temple / Miller Automatic Weather Observing/Report (KTPL)
Lat: 31.15 Lon: -97.42 Elev: 699ft.
4 Miles WSW Belton TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bell County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE