Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.39 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 30.89 Lon: -94.03 Elev: 213ft.
5 Miles SW Browndell TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers, mainly before midnight. Steady temperature around 60. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Jasper, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE