Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 30.89°N Lon: 94.03°W Elev: 213ft.
5 Miles SW Browndell TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 55. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Jasper, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE