Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.6 mb)
- Dewpoint68°F (20°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crestview, Sikes Airport (KCEW)
Lat: 30.79 Lon: -86.52 Elev: 190ft.
6 Miles NE Wing AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 51 by 5pm. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. East wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Covington County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE