Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer30.55 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 30.89 Lon: -94.03 Elev: 213ft.
7 Miles W Browndell TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind.
- Friday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers. Low around 51. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Light northwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Augustine County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE