Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Mostly Cloudy and Breezy
- Wind SpeedSE 22 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.9 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Killeen - Robert Gray International Airport (KGRK)
Lat: 31.07°N Lon: 97.83°W Elev: 1024ft.
Copperas Cove TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 70. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 58 by 11am, then falling to around 48 during the remainder of the day. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coryell County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE