Strong winds in the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley
A developing storm system in the Upper Midwest will move through the Great Lakes into Canada on Monday. Winds will be gusty and strong around this system and extend from the Great Lakes to the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. The strongest winds will be around Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, with gusts up to 60 mph in parts of Michigan, Ohio and Upstate New York where High Wind Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity91% Wind SpeedSW 14 G 17 mph Barometer29.88 in Dewpoint74°F (23°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Waycross / Ware County (KAYS)
Lat: 31.25°N Lon: 82.4°W Elev: 140ft.
5 Miles WSW Hoboken GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Breezy, with a southwest wind 13 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tonight Scattered showers, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday A chance of rain, then rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 60. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 47. North wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 61. Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 37. Friday Sunny, with a high near 61. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69.