Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Temple / Miller Automatic Weather Observing/Report (KTPL)
Lat: 31.15 Lon: -97.42 Elev: 699ft.
5 Miles N Morgan's Point Resort TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bell County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE