Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 16 mph
- Barometer30.41 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Temple / Miller Automatic Weather Observing/Report (KTPL)
Lat: 31.15 Lon: -97.42 Elev: 699ft.
7 Miles SE Leon Junction TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 36. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind around 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bell County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE