Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 29 G 38 mph
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Temple / Miller Automatic Weather Observing/Report (KTPL)
Lat: 31.15°N Lon: 97.42°W Elev: 699ft.
7 Miles SE Leon Junction TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 61. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. South southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Calm wind.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bell County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE