Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Early County Airport (KBIJ)
Lat: 31.4 Lon: -84.9 Elev: 0ft.
2 Miles S Columbia AL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy frost after 3am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Patchy frost before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 63. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 69. East southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Showers, mainly before 1am. Low around 56. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Early County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE