Storm system to bring winter weather from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system spinning over the central U.S. will set the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow will extend from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, marginal temps will lead to the possibility of a transition zone of sleet and freezing rain.
Read More... Humidity68% Wind SpeedSE 8 mph Barometer30.08 in Dewpoint45°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Natchitoches, Natchitoches Regional Airport (KIER)
Lat: 31.74°N Lon: 93.1°W Elev: 121ft.
3 Miles NNW Hornbeck LA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A chance of rain, then rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 68. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.