Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 15 MPH
- Barometer29.90 in (1009.7 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Nogales, Nogales International Airport (KOLS)
Lat: 31.42083 Lon: -110.84583 Elev: 3930ft.
6 Miles WNW Nogales AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. West wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. South wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE