Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Houston County Airport (KDKR)
Lat: 31.31 Lon: -95.4 Elev: 0ft.
2 Miles W Ratcliff TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, mainly after noon. High near 52. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Showers before midnight, then a slight chance of rain after midnight. Low around 46. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Houston County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE