Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Houston County Airport (KDKR)
Lat: 31.31°N Lon: 95.4°W Elev: 0ft.
2 Miles W Ratcliff TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 75. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Houston County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE