Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 7 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in (1011.1 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Nogales, Nogales International Airport (KOLS)
Lat: 31.42083°N Lon: 110.84583°W Elev: 3930ft.
8 Miles SW Rio Rico AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Light west southwest wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North northwest wind 10 to 13 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. East wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. East wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE