Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.42 Lon: -97.78 Elev: 906ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coryell County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE