Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity75% Wind SpeedN 3 mph Barometer30.14 in Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Douglas, Douglas Municipal Airport (KDQH)
Lat: 31.48°N Lon: 82.86°W Elev: 256ft.
6 Miles ENE Douglas GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Patchy frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 53. Wind chill values as low as 30 early. Light north wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Tonight Patchy frost after 1am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 32. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Thursday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 62. Wind chill values as low as 30 early. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 46. Southwest wind around 9 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. North wind 10 to 13 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.