Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedSW 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.691694 Lon: -111.448111 Elev: 3500ft.
5 Miles SE Arivaca AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55. East wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE