Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedESE 5 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.691694°N Lon: 111.448111°W Elev: 3500ft.
5 Miles SE Arivaca AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind becoming west 9 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 8 to 11 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73. South southeast wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE