Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 12 G 26 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278 Lon: -110.8800 Elev: 7120ft.
4 Miles ESE Tumacacori AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. East wind 9 to 13 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. South wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE