Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 7 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1017.8 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Waco Regional Airport (KACT)
Lat: 31.62°N Lon: 97.22°W Elev: 577ft.
4 Miles WSW Waco TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 49 by 5pm. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 53. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. Windy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McLennan County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE