Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.42 in (1030.3 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Waco Regional Airport (KACT)
Lat: 31.62 Lon: -97.22 Elev: 577ft.
4 Miles WSW Waco TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind around 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McLennan County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE