Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Natchez / Hardy Automatic Weather Observing/Report (KHEZ)
Lat: 31.62 Lon: -91.25 Elev: 272ft.
6 Miles WSW Ridgecrest LA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 79. South wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 68. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Showers and thunderstorms. High near 81. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 57. South southwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Concordia Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE