Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 9 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278°N Lon: 110.88°W Elev: 7120ft.
4 Miles W Tumacacori AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. West northwest wind around 16 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Northwest wind 11 to 17 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63. Breezy, with an east wind 17 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. East wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. South wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE