Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 60 G 75 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278°N Lon: 110.88°W Elev: 7120ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy, with an east wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southeast wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76. Southeast wind 7 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. West wind 8 to 11 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. West wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE