Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedWSW 7 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint-17°F (-27°C)
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278 Lon: -110.8800 Elev: 7120ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a southwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. South southwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE