Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 9 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278 Lon: -110.8800 Elev: 7120ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. South southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. South wind 6 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. North northeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE