Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 7 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.761111°N Lon: 109.348611°W Elev: 5700ft.
19 Miles SSW Rodeo NM
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 7 to 12 mph becoming west northwest 15 to 20 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 9 to 17 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Cochise County Below 5000 Feet including Douglas/Willcox, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE