Arctic Air Will Move Into U.S. This Week
Arctic air will move back into the central Plains, Great Lake States and Western U.S. this week. Winter Storm Warnings, Winter Weather Advisories and Wind Chill Advisories are in effect in many areas. Recent heavy rains across the lower Mississippi and Tennessee Valleys will shift into the Carolinas Monday. Rivers that came up over the weekend will recede across portions of the South.
Read More... Humidity19% Wind SpeedWSW 8 G 15 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint9°F (-13°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.761111°N Lon: 109.348611°W Elev: 5700ft.
20 Miles SW Rodeo NM 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Light west southwest wind. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 56. West southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. South wind 8 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. New Year's Day A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49.