Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1024.8 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Waco Regional Airport (KACT)
Lat: 31.62 Lon: -97.22 Elev: 577ft.
Waco Regional Airport TX
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 21. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 34. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind around 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McLennan County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE