Severe weather possible for large portion of central, southern U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe weather Thursday afternoon through early Friday across portions of the southern and central Plains into the mid-Mississippi and Tennessee Valleys. Widespread thunderstorms are expected along and ahead of a cold front moving across these areas. The storms could produce damaging wind gusts, hail and perhaps even a couple tornadoes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity85% Wind SpeedSE 5 mph Barometer30.07 in (1018.0 mb) Dewpoint69°F (21°C) Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Evergreen, Middleton Field (KGZH)
Lat: 31.42°N Lon: 87.04°W Elev: 256ft.
5 Miles ESE Whatley AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tonight Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 86. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 51. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Calm wind. Monday Sunny, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 87.