Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.42 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Early County Airport (KBIJ)
Lat: 31.4 Lon: -84.9 Elev: 0ft.
Fort Gaines GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 70. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clay County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE