Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity89% Wind SpeedNE 8 mph Barometer30.17 in (1021.6 mb) Dewpoint43°F (6°C) Visibility6.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
McComb, McComb / Pike County / John E Lewis Field Airport (KMCB)
Lat: 31.18°N Lon: 90.47°W Elev: 413ft.
5 Miles ESE Wesson MS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, with a high near 57. North northeast wind around 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. North northeast wind around 5 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind around 5 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West northwest wind around 10 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 62. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.