Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1023.8 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Alexandria Esler Regional Airport (KESF)
Lat: 31.4 Lon: -92.3 Elev: 112ft.
5 Miles NNW Jonesville LA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of rain before 3am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Light north wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Light east southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Catahoula Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE