Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedENE 10 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint-30°F (-34°C)
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278 Lon: -110.8800 Elev: 7120ft.
11 Miles WNW Sonoita AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. South southeast wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. South wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. South southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. South southeast wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dragoon/Mule/Huachuca and Santa Rita Mountains including Bisbee/Canelo Hills/Madera Canyon, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE