Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedESE 27 G 64 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278°N Lon: 110.88°W Elev: 7120ft.
11 Miles WNW Sonoita AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59. East southeast wind 7 to 16 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Breezy.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dragoon/Mule/Huachuca and Santa Rita Mountains including Bisbee/Canelo Hills/Madera Canyon, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE