Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 7 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.783472°N Lon: 110.64325°W Elev: 4650ft.
5 Miles NW Sonoita AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. East southeast wind 14 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63. Breezy, with an east wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Southeast wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71. Southeast wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dragoon/Mule/Huachuca and Santa Rita Mountains including Bisbee/Canelo Hills/Madera Canyon, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE