Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
- Wind SpeedWNW 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.783472 Lon: -110.64325 Elev: 4650ft.
5 Miles NW Sonoita AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind 6 to 15 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52. East southeast wind 9 to 16 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. South southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dragoon/Mule/Huachuca and Santa Rita Mountains including Bisbee/Canelo Hills/Madera Canyon, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE