Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedS 7 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.783472 Lon: -110.64325 Elev: 4650ft.
6 Miles N Sonoita AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 56. East wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. South southeast wind 9 to 11 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. East southeast wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper San Pedro River Valley including Sierra Vista/Benson, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE