Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.783472°N Lon: 110.64325°W Elev: 4650ft.
6 Miles N Sonoita AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a southwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West northwest wind 11 to 15 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. East wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper San Pedro River Valley including Sierra Vista/Benson, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE