Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Early County Airport (KBIJ)
Lat: 31.4 Lon: -84.9 Elev: 0ft.
8 Miles SSW Georgetown GA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 68. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before midnight. Low around 51. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Barbour County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE