Heavy rain and mountain snow across the Northwest U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity94% Wind SpeedN 3 mph Barometer30.12 in Dewpoint48°F (9°C) Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Blakely, Early County Airport (KBIJ)
Lat: 31.4°N Lon: 84.9°W Elev: 213ft.
8 Miles SSW Georgetown GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 57. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight. Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 57. East wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 50. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 56. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 59. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.