Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 12 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.0 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Waco Regional Airport (KACT)
Lat: 31.62 Lon: -97.22 Elev: 577ft.
7 Miles SSW Whitney TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 44. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around 43. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bosque County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE