A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Humidity90% Wind SpeedS 5 mph Barometer30.14 in (1020.3 mb) Dewpoint44°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Waco, Waco Regional Airport (KACT)
Lat: 31.62°N Lon: 97.23°W Elev: 515ft.
5 Miles SSW Whitney TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 42. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 52. East southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Light northwest wind becoming north 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.