Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 26 G 35 mph
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Hillsboro Municipal Airport (KINJ)
Lat: 32.08°N Lon: 97.1°W Elev: 686ft.
5 Miles SSW Whitney TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 60. North wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hill County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE