Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity59% Wind SpeedWNW 3 MPH Barometer30.54 in Dewpoint38°F (3°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
CW1704 Pearce (C1704)
Lat: 31.918°N Lon: 109.90669°W Elev: 4662ft.
8 Miles WNW Pearce AZ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind around 6 mph becoming east after midnight. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. East southeast wind 6 to 16 mph. Thursday Night Showers. Low around 39. East southeast wind 8 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Showers. High near 54. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.