Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cherokee County Airport (KJSO)
Lat: 31.87 Lon: -95.22 Elev: 676ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cherokee County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE