Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 12 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Pine Springs, Guadalupe Mountains National Park (KGDP)
Lat: 31.83°N Lon: 104.8°W Elev: 5456ft.
23 Miles ENE Dell City TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 46. East wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. East wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 46. Windy, with a southwest wind 20 to 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Very windy, with a west wind 25 to 30 mph increasing to 35 to 40 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Strong and damaging winds.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Strong and damaging winds.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Windy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 34. Windy.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. Windy.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Guadalupe Mountains of Eddy County, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE